Hard and often thankless.... great photo
🤩 Great photo of a woman being out in the world working and having a life!😢 And now we learn that our greatest advocate for the right to do that is gone. RIP Gloria Steinem! 🥀
Haha. I opened it up thinking Donna Summer was going to be the star - which she is but I love this photo even better. Sometimes a photo is better than a thousand words.
Love this. Jayne
This is the heroine of the day, too, keeping society functioning even when rarely noticed.
Hard and often thankless.... great photo
ReplyDelete🤩 Great photo of a woman being out in the world working and having a life!
ReplyDelete😢 And now we learn that our greatest advocate for the right to do that is gone. RIP Gloria Steinem! 🥀
Haha. I opened it up thinking Donna Summer was going to be the star - which she is but I love this photo even better. Sometimes a photo is better than a thousand words.
ReplyDeleteLove this. Jayne
ReplyDeleteThis is the heroine of the day, too, keeping society functioning even when rarely noticed.
ReplyDelete